N
NIRANJAN TIGGA
Guest
We as a family thank our almighty God for all His blessings what He has given us. We were not deserving but still He has given abundantly. But I have not understood His love and gone away from Him. I have disobeyed Him, was unfaithful to Him, also to my family and society. Now due to current problems God has called me and made me understand that son you are doing wrong. I can realize my weaknesses now, I know the truth now, I know my responsibilities now. We are trying to lead a holy life, trying to know our almighty God, trying to live in His light, trying to serve Him from our mind, soul, and body. May God help us and show us a way under His guidance, give us wisdom, give us strength. We give honour, all praise and glory to Him. Amen.
