Shouldn't we just pray here?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hello brothers and sisters something I want to share with you.
We are here to pray for each other, to support each other. I don't think it requires a lot of words or long writings.
I mean when I ask for prayers, when I feel stressed a simple "hey, I understand Eugene" will do much better then perhaps a long epistle that some people put into autoreply,
I don't really read those because i'd rather someone just prayed, someone just said some simple personal words that are sincere and from the heart.

Brother James,
Being a Christian for many years, I have been blessed to read and hear loads of wonderful books, sermons, testimonies and sermons. Thank God for that. With all that, there exist a great deal of disagreement among Christians what salvation is, whether or not it can be lost and so on.
I, for one, consider salvation by faith as a process of obedience to God based on what the Holy Spirit shows and reveals to us, as it was with the Father of faith Abraham, rather then something instant.
But my point in writing this is when someone like me is having a difficult time, and they come to the site like this, maybe people are expecting some comfort and maybe personal advise? I don't think the focus should be on evangelism and discipleship.
I know that you mean well, brother and I am sure God is working in your life - it is just when I get the exact same replies over and over again, you know- make you feel like you are connected to an auto-reply machine and you want to know that someone cares a bit :)
I don’t really like to brag so I won’t but Jesus Himself takes us on our Journey and it is through Him as well as unto Him and everything is for Him no matter what we believe. Did Jesus Love me first, prior to my being born, prior to my Loving Him? That is what His Word taught me. It really doesn’t matter what we truly believe because what Jesus knows is all that matters to me. We all have deceptions that try to overtake us yet can those deceptions prevail? Not if God/Jesus gives us eyes to see and ears to hear those deceptions. If you and I were both watching the same car accident would we see that the same? Not necessarily.

I have shared Biblical things I was learning with my own personal family, my dad, my mom, my brother, my sister yet they didn’t necessarily hear exactly what I was saying, they didn’t necessarily agree with me and at times thought I was judging them. None of us are perfect! We all hold onto things that are even wrong at times but if Jesus doesn’t give us eyes to see and ears to hear that we are wrong and we won’t know for sure until we meet Jesus in the air or we find ourselves standing right before Him.

Bottom line, I believe I am instructed to share Jesus with everyone I can as well as share what I believe Jesus has shown me as far as His Gospel goes and some are going to love me for that and some are going to hate me for that but that is what I have learned from Scripture as well.

I know what my replies contain but I don’t always just add those replies without adding something a little more personal. I might add have you ever read the book of Hosea or I might say have you ever read Matthew 6 or I might say sorry for your loss but my main reply, I’m not led to change it although I have at times so another can understand what I’m saying a little better. No matter what I do, Jesus does have that Final Authority especially if He wants another to see or hear what I’m trying to teach.

I have believed exactly what you are sharing so I do understand where you are coming from but at the end of the day I’m not frustrated in what I think about if another I share with is right or wrong Because I know even when I have been wrong Jesus Himself was with me, in me and Jesus is always right. Jesus hasn’t lost me because every time I tried to go my own way He always left the 99 and came to get me, for me, try to have some compassion because I haven’t really had a choice but to serve Him, I have even had to endure chastisements and corrections directly from Him and they weren’t always pleasant but I still Thank Him and Praise Him for those and Oh so very much more! All for Your Glory Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

God hears our hearts, intercession is going on in my mind, confessing God's Word tailored to that request as I read each request. Yes, it is important to individualize to each prayer as others have noted brother/sisters to write out something to each prayer posted would be very, very difficult.
The caring and cries to the Lord are heard so many, many, answered prayers and fellowship, knowing you are not alone when you post a request. It is an amazing place of prayer that I thank God for every day!

We are here to pray for each other, to support each other. I don't think it requires a lot of words or long writings.
I mean when I ask for prayers, when I feel stressed a simple "hey, I understand Eugene" will do much better then perhaps a long epistle that some people put into autoreply,
I don't really read those because i'd rather someone just prayed, someone just said some simple personal words that are sincere and from the heart.
Praying to God almighty to the Russian Federation to have revival in all churches over there and may Jesus save the lost souls around there. We need the Lord today, tomorrow will be late. The sun scorching the earth is clearly a sign what Jesus said to all of us. The world will be destroyed by fire. The sun is doing exactly what Jesus predicted. Burning forests, drying out lakes, rives and ponds of all sizes and people are going hungry and thristy. O Lord, deliver us from the wrath to come. Amen

God hears our hearts, intercession is going on in my mind, confessing God's Word tailored to that request as I read each request. Yes, it is important to individualize to each prayer as others have noted brother/sisters to write out something to each prayer posted would be very, very difficult.
The caring and cries to the Lord are heard so many, many, answered prayers and fellowship, knowing you are not alone when you post a request. It is an amazing place of prayer that I thank God for every day!
Amen. I agree with this prayer.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I don’t really like to brag so I won’t but Jesus Himself takes us on our Journey and it is through Him as well as unto Him and everything is for Him no matter what we believe. Did Jesus Love me first, prior to my being born, prior to my Loving Him? That is what His Word taught me. It really doesn’t matter what we truly believe because what Jesus knows is all that matters to me. We all have deceptions that try to overtake us yet can those deceptions prevail? Not if God/Jesus gives us eyes to see and ears to hear those deceptions. If you and I were both watching the same car accident would we see that the same? Not necessarily.

I have shared Biblical things I was learning with my own personal family, my dad, my mom, my brother, my sister yet they didn’t necessarily hear exactly what I was saying, they didn’t necessarily agree with me and at times thought I was judging them. None of us are perfect! We all hold onto things that are even wrong at times but if Jesus doesn’t give us eyes to see and ears to hear that we are wrong and we won’t know for sure until we meet Jesus in the air or we find ourselves standing right before Him.

Bottom line, I believe I am instructed to share Jesus with everyone I can as well as share what I believe Jesus has shown me as far as His Gospel goes and some are going to love me for that and some are going to hate me for that but that is what I have learned from Scripture as well.

I know what my replies contain but I don’t always just add those replies without adding something a little more personal. I might add have you ever read the book of Hosea or I might say have you ever read Matthew 6 or I might say sorry for your loss but my main reply, I’m not led to change it although I have at times so another can understand what I’m saying a little better. No matter what I do, Jesus does have that Final Authority especially if He wants another to see or hear what I’m trying to teach.

I have believed exactly what you are sharing so I do understand where you are coming from but at the end of the day I’m not frustrated in what I think about if another I share with is right or wrong Because I know even when I have been wrong Jesus Himself was with me, in me and Jesus is always right. Jesus hasn’t lost me because every time I tried to go my own way He always left the 99 and came to get me, for me, try to have some compassion because I haven’t really had a choice but to serve Him, I have even had to endure chastisements and corrections directly from Him and they weren’t always pleasant but I still Thank Him and Praise Him for those and Oh so very much more! All for Your Glory Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!
Glory to God almighty. We are obeying the voice of the Lord. Pray without ceasing so you may be healed.

Hello Eugene.
I first pray to God over a member's prayer request than I follow up with a reply that address the request. Make no mistake about it, I use a template that I composed but I do adjust it accordingly to each prayer. There's so many prayers posted by members and I can't get to them all. So predefine prayers can be useful. I also thank everyone who took the time to pray for me. Sometimes that can also be long winded but I appreciate their time.
We are all different but I think that one should see the reply as confirmation that there prayer had just been prayed for.
I'm just content that people pray.
For His name is great and worthy of all praise. Yes, we shall forever pray to God and speak to Him wherever we are. He said. Pray for one another so you may be healed. That is exactly what we are doing. Obeying the voice of the Lord. Never ever stop praying for others around the world. Jesus will bless your life. Yes, we give glory to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. Beautiful song to sing to Jesus.

Brother James there are so many times I have read your replies to my prayer requests, and I was always blessed by what you wrote. I could pray the same prayer over and over you wrote and still see something different that I didn't see before. I know that is the Holy Spirit.

Hello Eugene.
I first pray to God over a member's prayer request than I follow up with a reply that address the request. Make no mistake about it, I use a template that I composed but I do adjust it accordingly to each prayer. There's so many prayers posted by members and I can't get to them all. So predefine prayers can be useful. I also thank everyone who took the time to pray for me. Sometimes that can also be long winded but I appreciate their time.
We are all different but I think that one should see the reply as confirmation that there prayer had just been prayed for.
I'm just content that people pray.
Amen

Simole words … in Jesus name I prayed for you. thats all it takes. the Holy Spirit intercedes for us,

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible in a Year : Joshua 10–12 , Luke 1:39–56 Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18 What would cause someone to help a competitor? For a restaurant owner named Adrian, it was the opportunity to encourage other struggling local restaurant owners...
Replies
Views
ElectroSlim is a weight loss supplement created by US-based supplement company Simple Promise. Available exclusively online, ElectroSlim uses a blend of natural ingredients to replicate the effects of Ozempic, naturally increasing GLP-1 levels to help you feel fuller for longer. Keep reading...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So the Pharisees and teachers of religious law asked [Jesus], "Why don't your disciples follow our age-old tradition? They eat without first performing the hand-washing ceremony." Jesus replied, "You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you, for he wrote, "For you ignore God's...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I am going through so much and am so depresses. I am homeless and sleeping on my kids sofa. I applied for apartments but have bad credit and tickets. I also don't have money for deposit, utilities and moving. My job has me so depressed and I don't have a car. The apartment...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Adaptation: The Message Bible While we are not to bring attention to ourselves by requiring that people follow our ritualistic instructions, we are to bring attention to Christ by proclaiming His Word and pointing them in and to His direction and instruction. Again, there's just something...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom