Shouldn't we just pray here?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Hello brothers and sisters something I want to share with you.
We are here to pray for each other, to support each other. I don't think it requires a lot of words or long writings.
I mean when I ask for prayers, when I feel stressed a simple "hey, I understand Eugene" will do much better then perhaps a long epistle that some people put into autoreply,
I don't really read those because i'd rather someone just prayed, someone just said some simple personal words that are sincere and from the heart.

We are here to pray for each other, to support each other. I don't think it requires a lot of words or long writings.
I mean when I ask for prayers, when I feel stressed a simple "hey, I understand Eugene" will do much better then perhaps a long epistle that some people put into autoreply,
I don't really read those because i'd rather someone just prayed, someone just said some simple personal words that are sincere and from the heart.
Be thankful for prayer long or short. Be thankful that someone took the time that they will never get back to reply to your prayer request. Be Thankful. You don't have to like it, but you can be thankful. The Bible has a lot of words in it. Is the Bible to long for your to read and be encouraged? The book of Psalms is also a book with a lot of long prayers. Would you tell God those prayers are too long and to support you with all short Psalms of prayer?

I, and hopefully every prayer warrior on this site is here to please God. We are not on this site to please you or seek your approval on how we pray for others. We want to hear God say, "Well done my good and faithful servant, well done!"

Last edited:
Hello Eugene.
I first pray to God over a member's prayer request than I follow up with a reply that address the request. Make no mistake about it, I use a template that I composed but I do adjust it accordingly to each prayer. There's so many prayers posted by members and I can't get to them all. So predefine prayers can be useful. I also thank everyone who took the time to pray for me. Sometimes that can also be long winded but I appreciate their time.
We are all different but I think that one should see the reply as confirmation that there prayer had just been prayed for.
I'm just content that people pray.

I don't really read those because i'd rather someone just prayed, someone just said some simple personal words
Be thankful for prayer long or short. Be thankful that someone took the time that they will never get back to reply to your prayer request. Be Thankful. You don't have to like it, but you can be thankful. The Bible has a lot of words in it. Is the Bible to long for your to read and be encouraged? The book of Psalms is also a book with a lot of long prayers. Would you tell God those prayers are too long and to support you with all short Psalms of prayer?

I, and hopefully every prayer warrior on this site is here to please God. We are not on this site to please you or seek your approval on how we pray for others. We want to hear God say, "Well done my good and faithful servant, well done!"
Amen 🙏🏼

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I want to say something too. We are on here to do God's will. I think everyone is doing excellent job. Plus God appreciate it. I don't care if it's short or long. Please don't let the enemies cause confusions. Brother Eugene stay prayed up. I'm so thankful I have praying sisters & Brothers. I thank God for you all. Enemies are coming all shapes and forms. We must love each others and stay prayed up. I love to see what Encouraged be saying. I like what Brother in Christ be saying. Plus Brother James. I really appreciate you all. 🙏🏼🙌🏼😇

I want to say something too. We are on here to do God's will. I think everyone is doing excellent job. Plus God appreciate it. I don't care if it's short or long. Please don't let the enemies cause confusions. Brother Eugene stay prayed up. I'm so thankful I have praying sisters & Brothers. I thank God for you all. Enemies are coming all shapes and forms. We must love each others and stay prayed up. I love to see what Encouraged be saying. I like what Brother in Christ be saying. Plus Brother James. I really appreciate you all. 🙏🏼🙌🏼😇
Articles too. I'm thankful for.

I usually have something pre written but that something contains a real Incredible miracle I experienced and I like many others feel others pains and pains aren’t fun and some of us hurt from those pains 24 hours a day, 7 days a week yet we might actually get relief from those pains as we share our experiences and actually concentrate on someone else’s prayers which should always be to Jesus. I love you Eugene as if you were Jesus because you should have Jesus in you and when I pray for you I’m sorry if you don’t want to hear about a miracle of Salvation or a miracle that can save your life from real death like pains if you are experiencing something like a fracture in your foot or a fractured vertebrae or your best friend or wife or girlfriend left you or you just had a heart attack or even 3 heart attacks like I have and you are still here surviving in your body that still lusts after sin. Some people are hard and they don’t understand what we are sharing with them but we share because we have the Love of Jesus in us and Jesus Himself Blesses us as we share with each other. Sometimes we read each other’s prayer posts and we are like what and then we might re read them and then there could be 2 or 3 things they are saying so we need to ask a question or 2 but not to hurt or ridicule but more so rather to share with another where to find their place in Scripture for their answer or maybe even how to get God/Jesus to take care of that.

Being a True Believer isn’t always easy. It takes all of us, it takes spending quite a lot of time, reading, studying, re reading, re studying, if we are wrong we want to know from Scripture how we are wrong, we want to correct ourselves, we’d want to apologize to Jesus, to whoever we taught wrongly. I’ve started my walk over several times and I have been wrong. I’ve kept reading the Bible because I wanted to know God/Jesus as well as anyone could maybe even for selfish reasons yet my selfishly wanting to know this One who searched for another and couldn’t find another burned in me to know Him and I really didn’t Know Him until He Revealed Himself to me and He didn’t just do that once. Because of my experiences with Him Being with me even when I was unsure yet now I know He’s Always with me and I don’t just Believe He Loves me but I know for certain without a doubt that He Loves me and I share His Love with you, with everyone I meet.

I could go on and on about Jesus as Jesus is my Everything and Oh so very much more! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

Anyway, try not to complain about us because you could find yourself complaining about Jesus Himself as Jesus is in us who share of Him with you friend and we need to share Him as well as our Experiences with Him which can be Incredible for others even as they were to Us. Do you know what to do if a mountain lion appears above you or you find yourself right up next to a rattle snake within less than an inch of it? I do. Would you like to know? The answer comes from Scripture and if you know the answer you can walk away without an attack.

I had a lady share with me that she read my posts many times even for years as I’ve been on here for a while and for some reason she didn’t always see that I took no thought for my life and experienced an incredible miracle by doing that, yet I understood that some take time to really see and might not ever see until God/Jesus gives them eyes to see and ears to hear. I’ve even read things in the Scriptures many times without noticing the deep, deeper or deepest meaning but when I finally saw what God/Jesus was showing me I was extremely excited. Sometimes I share what they are but I don’t always see the same excitement I experienced. Sometimes an answer directly from the mouth of God can leave you in an Incredible shock.

Be patient my friend, this is where I experience Yes and Amen directly from Jesus Himself and that is Amazing to experience! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

Sorry if I seem long winded but I really Love Jesus and I Love sharing Him and this isn’t just for you but many will read our responses! We aren’t alone in this world.

Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Teaching me how to get a Yes and Amen Directly from You and convicting me to share that with others! All for Your Glory Lord Jesus! All in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus! Glory to You Lord Jesus!!!

Last edited:
Pray for the peace of Israel. Jesus prayed so many times, so we should be praying long, very long prayers for Jerusalem and the saving of everyone. O Lord, save them and send peace to Israel.

Similar Requests

• Article
Adaptation: The Message Bible While we are not to bring attention to ourselves by requiring that people follow our ritualistic instructions, we are to bring attention to Christ by proclaiming His Word and pointing them in and to His direction and instruction. Again, there's just something...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I have a friend who hates the word “sexy.” It has a negative connotation for her, while I’m eager to embrace the word when my husband uses it to refer to moi. Our histories and perspectives aren’t the same, and that’s okay. I’ve learned to adjust my word choice when I’m in conversation with...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Someone pointed this scripture out to me last week, and it was also in my scripture of the day app (no coincidences). It's actually one of my favorite scriptures: There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Catch Twenty Two? Just as Jesus sends His workers "As lambs in the midst of wolves," those to whom He sends them are likewise placed in a seemingly "set up" situation. If the wages then not a gift; if not a gift then no reward is due. Again "The worker is worthy of his wages." Yet, if the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[Continuing the explanation of his parable, Jesus said,] "The seed on the rocky soil represents those who hear the message and immediately receive it with joy. But since they don't have deep roots, they don't last long. They fall away as soon as they have problems or are persecuted for believing...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom