Should we clap our hands before the Lord?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Clap your hands is you are full of stress and depression. Be active in Gods work, take control of your situation and let Jesus lead your path to Himself. Connect with people who care and spend sometime reading Gods word and praying. If you need constant reassurance of your life to God, then start clapping your hands to Him. It is in Gods word to do so.

O clap your hands o ye people, shout unto God with a voice of triumph.
Psalm 47.1

After that you will experience deeper states of inner peace, joy and happiness. So, clap your hands together, lift up your voice to God in praise, let the power of His Spirit set your heart for Him ablaze.

All the lame, the blind, the depressed and lost come to Jesus and start singing praises to Him while clapping their hands. Jesus delights in the praises of His people.

Glory to God almighty.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Clap your hands together, start lifting up your heart to Jesus, our King of kings and Lord of lords and soon coming Savior and Lord. Blessed are those who trust in Him alone, who put their hope and future in His hands, for their joy will be complete. Continue to sing praises to His holy name...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God is moving in His Spirit, moving all over the earth. Signs of wonders and power from heaven comes to those who seek His face and offfer a sacrifice of praise to Him who alone is worthy of all glory. O clap your hands all ye people, shout unto God with a voice of triumph. Psalm 47.1 Sing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
No one will find true joy on earth unless they come to the Lord and give themselves to Him and start loving Him, praise Him and adore His holy name. He is the Savior of my soul. My Jesus, o my Jesus. He really is my Savior and Lord. How do I love Thee and find true joy in my life? By coming...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom