Should I Go? :((Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request regarding a decision or situation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Father Help me decide on this complicated relationship. I'm not happy, he hasn't been giving me that attention. But he claims to love me and wants to be with me. But what is going on? Can you please please PLEASE TAKE ALL MY PAIN AND HURT AND TEARS AND WORRIES AWAY. He acts weird, feel like he's hiding something. Instead of getting happy butterflies I get jittery cold ones. Negative vibe. Help me decide what to do. I pray he comes around and realizes what he has and what he's bound to lose. I pray he's not using me. And that he didn't take the $$ From now on Father show me to be 100% Happy, PEACEFUL, JOYFUL with NO PAIN NO WORRIES. CAUSE I KNOW I WILL BE FINE. HELP ME CHANGE, MAKE BETTER CHOICES. And take my feelings away for ###. I can't be like this. I'M HURTING MYSELF. GET RID OF ALL MY FEELINGS AND LOVE FOR HIM. I DON'T WANNA GET HURT EVEN MORE. HAVE HIM PROVE TO ME HE LOVES ME AND WANTS ME AND DOES SOMETHING WITH HIS LIFE. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY IF U CAN TAKE IT ALL AWAY NOW. I LOVE U AMEN
 
Father God please grant ### spiritual discernment, wisdom, and courage to know actually what to do and how to proceed. Father grant this couple the to have good communication and grant each utterance to speak in a way that edifies the other and from a place of love. Thank you Lord God. In Jesus name, Amen
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A sadistic evil man loves stealing from me and spreading hate and lies about me to everyone. He completely refuses to stop lying and stealing no matter how many times he is asked politely to stop. He loves stealing money from and he is always trying to steal the favor and beauty that Jesus gave...
Replies
8
Views
226
It is so weird to see my phone attack and it did it itself on the phone. God has protected me.
Replies
7
Views
135
Women are continuing to use their children as weapons to terrorize and harass me. Please pray for them to stop harassing and threatening me. Please also pray against the word curses they constantly harass me with. They constantly call me cat lady. I don't even like cats. Please pray for them to...
Replies
7
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom