MEG
Beloved Servant
My daughter was born and grew up in a "Christian" family. I was abused constantly in her presence.
She was brought to church, however at that point neither I nor her father were truly Christians as one should be. The family disintegrated.
Despite of all the troubles, by God's grace she was able to become a very good physician. She is intelligent and beautiful, however has never been happy and made mistakes of her own (sinned).
About 20 days ago, she caused a bad incident, and later regretting it, accepted Jesus for real. She is studying the Bible seriously, has started going to churches and looking for the one. She asked God forgiveness. She asks me questions about parts of the Bible and I help her as much as I can.
She is putting lots of efforts in saving her marriage, leading her husband to Christ.
She calls me every day and almost always crying. She says that SHE WANTS TO DIE. I try to convince her to go and talk to a pastor, but she says she is ashamed and nothing that I say can convince her. She has already been taking lots of medicine for depression. As a doctor, she has been tempted to prescribe herself some more medicine to feel better.
PLEASE PRAY FOR HER!!!
She was brought to church, however at that point neither I nor her father were truly Christians as one should be. The family disintegrated.
Despite of all the troubles, by God's grace she was able to become a very good physician. She is intelligent and beautiful, however has never been happy and made mistakes of her own (sinned).
About 20 days ago, she caused a bad incident, and later regretting it, accepted Jesus for real. She is studying the Bible seriously, has started going to churches and looking for the one. She asked God forgiveness. She asks me questions about parts of the Bible and I help her as much as I can.
She is putting lots of efforts in saving her marriage, leading her husband to Christ.
She calls me every day and almost always crying. She says that SHE WANTS TO DIE. I try to convince her to go and talk to a pastor, but she says she is ashamed and nothing that I say can convince her. She has already been taking lots of medicine for depression. As a doctor, she has been tempted to prescribe herself some more medicine to feel better.
PLEASE PRAY FOR HER!!!
