Sharing The Miracle Of Divine Grace

  • Thread starter Thread starter vikram.anand09
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vikram.anand09

Guest
Dear God,

You have been so kind in guiding me all the time.

You have been equally generous in blessing me with the energy and enthusiasm in taking up the divine calls.

Today I'm very delighted to have a self-fulfilling experience of completing a big project in your name.

You know God, you have shown me the purpose of my life i.e 'To contribute in making this world a positive place to live.'

I never knew how to go about delivering upon my purpose. But you were always kind enough to show me the light.

I always thought of integrating the thoughts of all the concerned souls in the world today's negative elements of our lives. Then you gave me the idea to start off with a WordPress blog and invite everyone to share their opinions on it. Although I knew nothing about professional blogging, but you made it happen and my blog has been officially launched today. To share this miracle of divine grace with other members of this community, here is the link to my blog: http://pozitronconsultancy.com/blog/ http://www.pozitronconsultancy.com/blog

Now dear God, please help me to galvanize the energies of the positive thoughts from all corners of the world through this blog and educate everyone on 'how it pays to be positive in life.'

I also wish to conduct workshops on this theme and thereby help to spread positivity and happiness around. Please bless me with direction, energy, and enthusiasm to deliver upon this promise.

I also enrolled myself for an acting course so that I can get into filmmaking and through films I can execute the purpose of my life. So many dreams to accomplish. Please guide me to make the best out of this life.

Once again, many thanks for all your help and support...
 
Congrats, may the Lord be leading you through your entire life
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our world, nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world, please please pray that my doctor endocrinologist Dr. ### will let me get my insulin pump. PLEASE PRAY GOD ALLOWS FOR A WAY AND WILL ALLOW FOR A MIRACLE TO HAPPEN THAT MY ENDOCRINOLOGIST...
Replies
7
Views
299
Please pray for our world, nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world, please please pray that my doctor endocrinologist Dr. ### will let me get my insulin pump. PLEASE PRAY GOD ALLOWS FOR A WAY AND WILL ALLOW FOR A MIRACLE TO HAPPEN THAT MY ENDOCRINOLOGIST...
Replies
7
Views
298
  • Locked
I am sharing a miracle who prayed for my upcoming divorce hearing this Thursday ###th. I was overwhelmed by the Legal Aid paperwork, nervous because of my husband's violence towards me, shaking and unable to concentrate. I was loaned money so that I can now retain an attorney at a flat rate &...
Replies
4
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom