Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Sharing, but..I notice we're going backwards with these coronavirus restrictions. They had lifted the "one way only" restrictions at the supermarkets near me, but now it's back! Among a few other things. Going backwards. Which makes me compare it in ways, to the Antichrist's reign--"And it causes all, both rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark, on their right hand or their forehead, that they might not buy or sell, unless they had the mark of the beast or the number of its name." The mask--No one can buy or sell {go in a supermarket, do a bank transaction, etc.} without the mask. Hey, Big Brother is Big Brother. Now, everyone wears the mask. Then, {all the unsaved people} will have 666."Training" the populace for the Antichrist? I somehow see similarities. Just sharing... P.S, I've heard other Christians with this viewpoint too.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise report!! I was going backwards with money, because of several unexpected expenses, added bills, and I put off some things longer than I should have.. But for now, a few things have turned around in that category {not 100% yet. but an improvement} And I think also that it's because I...
Replies
4
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom