Shalom my name is ### ### am from ### I need prayers from you I have chronic acidity have been using medicine for ### years and I have anxiety fear and panic attacks and I think there is someone using witchcraft to put me down please man of God help me
I rebuke all the evil forces against you. May you find perfect healing from acidity in Jesus precious name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
```markdown

Satan cannot put a curse on you because Jesus took care of curses at the cross.​

God put's it this way.​

Galatians 3:13 .​

13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”​

​

Binding:​

​

​

Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will. They can not live inside of you because God lives inside of you and won't​

allow it. They are powerless to harm you in any way. So they try to attack your mind and get you to believe they have power.​

​

God gave us the tools to fight them - they are found in the Bible:​

​

1.Put on full armor of God​

2.Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family like the hedge God had around Job.​

3.If they have stolen from you have them pay you back 7 fold.​

4. Bind all evil sprits out of your life and your families life. What you bind on earth God will bind in heaven,​

5.Then loose God's power to protect you, heal you and bless you.​

​

​

​

​

​

I will be praying in the same way for you.​

I will bind all evil spirits from attacking your family from now on in Jesus name.​

​

​

Matthew 16:19​

19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”​

1 John 4:4​

4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.​

​

Philippians 4:6-7 6 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.​

​

​

2 Timothy 1:7​

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.​

​

Philippians 4:13​

13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.​

​

```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): General prayer for guidance, strength, and peace for individuals and communities. Requests for healing, wisdom, and protection for various personal and family needs. Prayers for those facing health challenges, financial difficulties, and personal struggles. Intercession...
Replies
8
Views
303
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
156
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,327
Messages
16,787,184
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom