shalom, ### lost ### job by carona effect, ### ...

Enteusma

Disciple of Prayer
shalom, ### lost ### job by carona effect, ### need to job plz prayer to ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, my name is ### and I am a ### year old young woman with a ### year old daughter living with my parents, doing online college classes. The reason I am here writing this is because, currently I barely started college and trying to pursue my life as a lawyer one day. I use to be a drug addicted...
Replies
10
Views
165
Greetings in Christ Pls pray for me and my family, working in Middle East with my family for 20 year no savings plus plus lost my job, now almost 3 year over without a job. Plus no house of our own in ###. We say our family prayers still still I have all these problem in my life I need an answer...
Replies
8
Views
298
Hi my friend lost his job and is despondent and shut down communication with his friends and family. I saw him the other day and he’s using substances. Looking disheveled. Family and we friends have been trying to get him away but it’s a constant battle. Father it’s painful so watch someone with...
Replies
7
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom