shalom, kindly pray for me to get ...

May the God of Sarah and Abraham hear your prayers. May he give you away to clear your debts. I decree and declare that financial stability is your portion in Jesus name. Amen
🙏Thanks
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
243
Please pray for me to get help money from others. This july month i have to pay lots of interest to others this july month is full of expenditure in small silly things also. I told to one ### to help me in searching money but i am so stress thinking about money please open doors for me in money...
Replies
10
Views
152
Kindly pray for little outreach tonight... *That God first is with the individual team members throughout our day *Unity and fellowship -- by this all people will know we are his disciples if we have love we for one another, Jn 13:35. *Anointing breaks yokes, Spirit opens hearts, gifts (words...
Replies
8
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom