Several

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please pray for ### as he is not in a good way at the moment.

Please pray all evil is rebuked out of his life and his restored back to his close relationship with Jesus, please pray his job is protected and Jesus will work a miracle and save ###'s job and he will get offered a permanent contact. Please pray ### will give me all the support for my new lease car and he will get a really good deal and the model 208 1.2 will be cheaper to rent than my current car.

Please pray ### will not make an issue of the poor quality of my photo copies of my drivers licence.

Please pray for an immediate miracle turn around with the CSA, that as of now I am allowed to stop paying anything to the CSA ever again and the CSA will reimburse me of a lump sum of money, I need this miracle... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A new car. Salvation for ###. ### more faith.
Replies
10
Views
125
When I was ### years old, I left school because I wanted to go home, and I got lost. When I realized I had taken the wrong path and was lost, it was an indescribable feeling, but it's the same feeling I'm having today. I'm realizing I'm in a situation where I'm lost. I don't know where to go, I...
Replies
7
Views
179
Father i pray for this person to see the light ###. and please help me to get my own place employ me or help me financially I pray for ### to see in JESUS name amen
Replies
12
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom