Settlement

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabitha

Servant of All
i spoke to ### from the finance company ### he is asking me to settle for ### i have come uptp ### i have also asked for continuation of the agreement till its completion iask in jesus name for return of the truck in one of the ways i have mentioned above i ask for the return of the truck in jesus name i ask for the will of god to be done in this matter amen
 
Father I thank you after waiting for so long this company has finally made a settlement offer. I thank you for answering prayer and bringing an end to the waiting. Father I now pray that you would bring a conclusion to this matter. I pray that your divine and perfect will would be done. Lord I pray that you would be merciful and allow this truck to be returned. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that ### would go ahead and give me a pre settlement loan in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
84
### please pray for me for marital settlement have being experiencing delays Secondly my fiancee debts should be released Some one is owing him a huge some of money.this this thr money we're planning to use for tht marriage Lastly my son from evil spirits Thank you Jesus my time has come
Replies
9
Views
127
I’m praying that ### will approve the ### apartments asap and that God will bless me with the rest of my settlement money that has been held up of ### or at least ### will be returned to me in Jesus Name Amen. Thank you Jesus in advance.
Replies
8
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,420
Messages
16,822,530
Members
651,372
Latest member
Broimaruurmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom