SET MY SISTER ### FREE FATHER. RELEASE HER FROM THIS PAIN.. SHINE YOUR LIGHT INTO THY DARKNESS, AS ONLY YOU CAN DO. BLESS ALL MY BROTHERS & SISTERS ON HERE FATHER. DO NOT LET THEM SUFFER IN ANY WAY. GRANT THEM ALL PEACE FATHER. I PRAISE YOUR BLESSED NAME. AMEN!
:~) Jesus Loves You. Know that Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. :~) Keep a God Solution Focused Grateful Thankful God Got Me Attitude. :~) Now Tell the Lord Thank You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer that is posted for you: Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/ :~)
Jesus, I lift up my family to You. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around me and my children cleansing, covering, and protecting every part of us. I pray that our days and nights will be peaceful, calm, relaxed, restful, and filled with Your love, joy, togetherness, respect, safety...
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Jesus, I lift up my family to You. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around me and my children cleansing, covering, and protecting every part of us. I pray that our days and nights will be peaceful, calm, relaxed, restful, and filled with Your love, joy, togetherness, respect, safety...