SET MY SISTER ### FREE FATHER. RELEASE HER FROM ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SET FREE

Account Closed
SET MY SISTER ### FREE FATHER. RELEASE HER FROM THIS PAIN.. SHINE YOUR LIGHT INTO THY DARKNESS, AS ONLY YOU CAN DO. BLESS ALL MY BROTHERS & SISTERS ON HERE FATHER. DO NOT LET THEM SUFFER IN ANY WAY. GRANT THEM ALL PEACE FATHER. I PRAISE YOUR BLESSED NAME. AMEN!
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I lift up my family to You. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around me and my children cleansing, covering, and protecting every part of us. I pray that our days and nights will be peaceful, calm, relaxed, restful, and filled with Your love, joy, togetherness, respect, safety...
Replies
11
Views
307
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
169
Jesus, I lift up my family to You. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around me and my children cleansing, covering, and protecting every part of us. I pray that our days and nights will be peaceful, calm, relaxed, restful, and filled with Your love, joy, togetherness, respect, safety...
Replies
11
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom