Serving Jesus for as long as I live.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I am so glad to make meals for those who are ill and in shut in homes. To visit them is a real pleasure. To sing songs of praise to them it is glorious experience, to read them Gods word is a heavenly deed done to those who are in nursing home and retirement communities.

I have promised to serve Him.
For as long as I live.
To Jesus my Savior.
Who did it all for me.
I visit the lonely.
Those who live far away.
They need to hear Gods word.
I pray for them.
I share the blessings from God.
I do not have much wealth.
But whatever Jesus gave it to me.
I am using for His glory and honor.

Let us all serve the Lord by teaching His word to young people so they too will know how to serve and love Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul. We can sing precious songs to God almighty in the choir of our church. Whatever we do for Jesus , it will be done for His glory and honor.

Serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
Deut. 10,12

Blessings from the Lord shall come to your life when we obey His word.

I am so glad to make meals for those who are ill and in shut in homes. To visit them is a real pleasure. To sing songs of praise to them it is glorious experience, to read them Gods word is a heavenly deed done to those who are in nursing home and retirement communities.

For as long as I live.
To Jesus my Savior.
Who did it all for me.
I visit the lonely.
Those who live far away.
I pray for them.

Let us all serve the Lord by teaching His word to young people so they too will know how to serve and love Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul. We can sing precious songs to God almighty in the choir of our church. Whatever we do for Jesus , it will be done for His glory and honor.

Deut. 10,12

Jesus has chosen us to serve and love Jesus all he days of our life and do His will all done according to His will. Blessed are those who hear and obey the voice of teh Lord.

For as long as I live.
To Jesus my Savior.
Who did it all for me.
I visit the lonely.
Those who live far away.
I pray for them.

Deut. 10,12

Faithful and true to the end. That is what it counts in heaven. Our desire to serve God and live in His holy presence makes the difference.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

For as long as I live.
To Jesus my Savior.
Who did it all for me.
I visit the lonely.
Those who live far away.
I pray for them.

Deut. 10,12

Amen. Keep serving the Lord and your reward is in heaven.

Similar Requests

• Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Deuteronomy 30–31 , Mark 15:1–25 I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them! Numbers 11:29 When I joined a group of Christian children’s book authors who prayed for one another and helped spread the word about each other’s...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessins shall come to our life and to our home. This is sign of Gods love and care to those who have come to Him in faith believing that He is the Provider of all good things to those who serve Him. This is really so wonderful to know that Jehovah Jireh provided for His people...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom