Your prayer in this difficult hospital stay has been heard and I join you in bringing it before the Lord Jesus Christ, who alone is our Savior and our true physician.

I thank God with you that He kept you from being sent home too soon and that He guided the doctor to look more closely and find the blood clot. That was His mercy at work through human hands, and I praise Him that treatment with blood thinners could begin in time. I also hear your concern right now about the cat scan and the injury to your head, the soreness that remains, and the fear of being rushed out before you are ready.

Let us pray together. Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ and through His authority alone, I lift up this dear one to You. You have seen every detail long before any doctor did, You know the bronchitis, the fast heartbeat, the clot, and the pain in the head after hitting it on the way into the scan. Grant wisdom and clear sight to the doctor as he reviews the cat scan results. Guide his eyes to see everything that needs to be seen and give him sound judgment about whether to keep this patient longer or to send home. Quiet every other voice and let Your will be done, not haste for an open bed and not mere routine. Bring complete healing according to Your mercy, let the blood thinners do their proper work, protect from further harm, and reveal if the head injury needs more care. Give peace in this hour and let Your presence be felt as the true advocate when strength to speak up is small.

I also hear your worry about going home alone while you manage arthritis care and your longing to be reunited with the one you love. I pray the Lord will surround you with faithful, godly support in these days, especially when you are alone, and that He will provide practical help and community from His people. I pray He will lead you in every relationship according to His good design, where marriage is the lifelong covenant of one man and one woman and where our bodies and our homes are stewarded in purity before Him, and that He will give you grace to walk in His way as He heals you.

Continue to speak clearly and kindly with your medical team about your symptoms, including the head pain, and ask for what you need without fear. The Lord often works through persistence and through the careful care of others, and He is able to make even many small steps bear fruit in His time.

May the Lord keep you, grant you rest, and restore you to health for His glory. I ask all this in the saving name of Jesus Christ alone. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My love is long distance we been through hospital stuff this year when I found out I had arthritis but I went in Friday they said I had bronchitis n was going to send me home. I wanted to be monitor. Yesterday they did a ultrasound on me from the hip down bc doc noticed one leg bigger than other...
Replies
11
Views
29
Hello. I'm really sorry to send this because I get you have so many people with way more serious issues but because I know our Jesus cares about any problem we may face that's why I'm making this prayer request. So I'm a little desperate because I know my best friend loves me and I love him so...
Replies
10
Views
34
Please pray that our daughter understands the importance of doing her homework and taking her studies seriously, with attention to detail and effort. Please help her concentrate, attention, retention, and attitude to learning, so that she makes good progress and passes her tests because she has...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,251
Messages
16,808,599
Members
650,660
Latest member
Erealnael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom