Serious need of financial help

Kohenlon

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I have a lot of debt and my creditors are on me to pay. I also have a lot of bills to pay which I can't afford for now. Please pray for me. Thanks
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Let us wear our mask, social distance, and regularly wash our hands. God protect and cover us. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless all of us to know You and make You known. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You. Amen, so be it, and by faith, it is so.


Click on the links below and pray
 
Please pray for me. I have a lot of debt and my creditors are on me to pay. I also have a lot of bills to pay which I can't afford for now. Please pray for me. Thanks
Hey there I totally understand where you're coming from and was happy to pray for you! I'm experiencing the same.. I believe in the power of prayer and you will get through this. I hope you come out smiling and fulfilled. God bless Sweet Jesus
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for peace in my home and for me to be able to pay off all my debts and bills, thank you and God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
134
God my Savior I need money to pay my debts, my bills, and a house of my own. I need money to buy food for today. Please Help me
Replies
7
Views
297
Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom