September 22, 2011

  • Thread starter Thread starter paula0331
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paula0331

Guest
I have a state meeting about my twins ### and ### ### and being able to talk to them and bring them back in my life. Next week they will be 17 and I miss them so so much. I am so lonely without them and my ex ### ### in my life. I saw ### yesterday and miss him. I know he beat me up and was cheating on me but I forgive him and want him back in my life. I love him still, please pray the hedge of thorns Hosea 2:2 that he comes back to me and removes the other woman he has in his life. Pray that he will love me and my kids and come back, I miss my family that God gave to me. I am crying out to you, Jesus, God, that he comes back to me. Pray the power of Jesus and Ephesians 6:11 for tomorrow for all involved in the meeting. Pray that it goes well and the kids want to talk to me again. Pray for the Holy Spirit to be over me and protect me. I am so lonely now. Also, pray for my house to keep it, my car to get better, and my job to find a new one closer to home with more money. In Jesus' precious name, I pray. Amen, amen, amen, amen.
 
Dear God, I pray for ### and finally reconciliation of ### with her 2 kids and husband ###, God, walk through their home, take away all their worries, hatred and depressions. Abundantly bless this family, in Jesus name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone! 🤍 I would like to humbly ask for your prayers as I prepare for the ### on ###. Please pray that God will grant me wisdom, understanding, good health, peace of mind, and the discipline to study diligently each day. Most of all, please pray that He will calm my fears, strengthen my...
Replies
12
Views
253
Please pray for me I have a doctor's appointment this day in the AM It is regarding something I have struggled with since December 2018. It has broken my heart and I have been partly miserable since. I hope you can pray for me that I get good news ❤️ Bless you
Replies
8
Views
280
🙏 What to Say and How to Say It, Jn 12:49; Grace to Fast, Isa 58:6-14; Gracious Words, Comforting Words, Zech 1:13, Comfort My People, Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, Isa 40:1-2; Speak to Her Heart in The Wilderness, Hosea 2:14... Father, thank You for giving me mercy in times I have needed it...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom