Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When you and I come to Jesus holy presence with a humble attitude and wanting to be closer to His heart, then we will really feel His love, mercy and compassion coming to us.
It is a feeing of awe and wonder that you want to sing songs of praise to Him because He alone is wothy of all glory. The Holy Spirit will lead us to do that everytime we encounter His love. So, let us all do this every single day of our life.

A. Practice gratitude and love to God.
B. Give God the credit for every single blessings you received.
C. Encounter His presence with praise.
D. Recognize so many ways the Lord speaks to our heart.
E. Get quiet and listen to His voice.
F. Go for a walk and start talking to Jesus.
G. Start singing praises to Him.
H. He alone is worthy of all glory.

Holy Spirit, Thou art welcome in this place. Omnipotent Father of mercy and grace, Thou art welcome in this place. Lord in Thy presence there is healing divine, no other power can save but Thine. Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place.

Jesus is telling us today. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with them the they will eat with Me.
Rev. 3.20b

When you and I come to Jesus holy presence with a humble attitude and wanting to be closer to His heart, then we will really feel His love, mercy and compassion coming to us.
It is a feeing of awe and wonder that you want to sing songs of praise to Him because He alone is wothy of all glory. The Holy Spirit will lead us to do that everytime we encounter His love. So, let us all do this every single day of our life.

A. Practice gratitude and love to God.
B. Give God the credit for every single blessings you received.
C. Encounter His presence with praise.
D. Recognize so many ways the Lord speaks to our heart.
E. Get quiet and listen to His voice.
F. Go for a walk and start talking to Jesus.
G. Start singing praises to Him.
H. He alone is worthy of all glory.

Holy Spirit, Thou art welcome in this place. Omnipotent Father of mercy and grace, Thou art welcome in this place. Lord in Thy presence there is healing divine, no other power can save but Thine. Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place.

Jesus is telling us today. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with them the they will eat with Me.
Rev. 3.20b
Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Come, let us reason together, says the Lord. Let us all draw closer to the heart of Jesus. He want us all in heaven, but we just seek Him while we have any breath. As for me, I am seeking the Lord all the time. At work, in the office and with all my students. Love the Lord with all of my heart today and will forever. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Be ready to welcome Jesus to your home and to your heart. He is knocking our door and want us to open us and give Him all the glory, all the honor and all the praise, because He want us all in His gloriour presence in heaven. He touched me and made me whole. How true this is in my own life...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us His ways so that we may walk in His paths. Isa. 2.3 Let us all start by welcoming our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, with love and praise in our hearts and minds. We must acknowledge and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God is moving in His Spirit, moving all over the earth. Signs of wonders and power from heaven comes to those who seek His face and offfer a sacrifice of praise to Him who alone is worthy of all glory. O clap your hands all ye people, shout unto God with a voice of triumph. Psalm 47.1 Sing...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Mornings blessings come to those who love to stand on holy ground, a place where we meet our dear Savior and Lord Jesus Christ who love us with an everlasting love and cares for us. Glorious things shall come to our life when we give ourselves to Him as sweet offering to Him, thanking for the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom