Remain the holy presence of the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the Master we need every single day of our life.

For Your name is great.
And greatly to be praised.
I sing praises to Your name o Lord.
For Your name is great and greatly to be praised.

Everything that comes from Gods holy hand, it shall go back to Him, He is the giver of good gifts to those who believe and trust His name. If we keep those blessings to ourselves, then it will become dysfunctional and empty just as Jesus said to all of us.

Freely you have receive, freely give.
Matt. 10.5a

Those who remain in the holy presence of Jesus will receive gifts that comes from heaven to be used for His glory and honor.

As you go, proclaim this message. The kingdom of heaven has come near. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons.
Matt. 10.7,8

Jesus has chosen all of us to be a blessing to others and to show the greatness of His love, care and compassion for lost souls. Make me one of those o Lord I pray.

Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
All glory to God almighty. He is giving us another day to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Let us all be grateful of all those blessings He is sending our way. I sing praises to Your name o Lord. Continue to pray and live in the holy presence of Jesus. For Your name is great and greatly...
Replies
Views
  • Article
True abiding with the Lord means to live with HIm, remain in His presence and persevere in His word. Once we have gotten hold on this truth, then our life will turn to the better. Happy to be content with what He has given me. I do not want anything else but Him, leading my path to glory. I...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I sing praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is great and greatly to be praised. I will glory in Your name o Lord. glory in Your name o Lord. For Your name is great and greatly to be praised. If we just take time to read Gods word and start praising Him, then our service to the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom