Receiving the fullness of His holy presence.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

To be filled with the fullness of the living God is to be conscious and yielding to His will, promising Him to love Him with all your heart, mind and soul. Then to receive a moral excellence before others and a character that reflects Jesus love and mercy.

Holiness, righteousness and lovingkindness comes from God almighty to those who ask for them.

O Lord, give us the wholeness that is found in You alone. Give us the inner dwelling of the Holy Spirit living in our heart. Keep Your grace flowing so our hope in You will never cease. Let us memorize and apply this to our heart today and in the future.

And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with the fullness of God.
Eph. 3.19

To be filled with the fullness of the living God is to be conscious and yielding to His will, promising Him to love Him with all your heart, mind and soul. Then to receive a moral excellence before others and a character that reflects Jesus love and mercy.

Holiness, righteousness and lovingkindness comes from God almighty to those who ask for them.

O Lord, give us the wholeness that is found in You alone. Give us the inner dwelling of the Holy Spirit living in our heart. Keep Your grace flowing so our hope in You will never cease. Let us memorize and apply this to our heart today and in the future.

And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with the fullness of God.
Eph. 3.19
This is the deepest desire of the heart that found true joy in the Lord. We must walk in the light as He is in the light, having peace with one another and living a holy and pure life before His sight.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Fear Not…🙏 Jesus, forgive me for doubting You instead of trusting You. Thank You for having mercy and compassion on my weakness. Lord, help me to always surrender the situations that worry me into your loving hands. Put my fears to rest as I see them in the light of my Heavenly Father’s great power and love. Help me fully believe you are working out your good purposes. You have the last say over my circumstances today. Give me the grace I need to rest in your arms and trust your care over me and my loved ones. God do the same for the one who blessed me with this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen!

Eph. 3.19
Amen. I want to receive a double portion of Gods blessings in my life. Thank you Jesus for all those wonderful promises You have given to all of us.

đź’ˇWe all have a ministry to win souls for the Kingdom of God. Our greatest mission in life is to minister Salvation to those who do not know Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and Lord.
⚡ 2 Timothy 4:5: But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Similar Requests

I ask God to strengthen me with power and might by His Spirit in the inner man, that I know the dimensions of Christ’s love to be filled and overflowing with all the fullness of God (Eph 3:14-20), I also ask You strengthen my wife with the same power of The Holy Spirit, in Jesus' Name. Thank you.
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the knowledge and wisdom to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, pray, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. God bless me daily to prayerfully...
Replies
Views
So tired of being on the receiving end of rudeness.More and more I see the fallen nature Moreno how it comes out more in the last days.As described in 2 Timothy"having no natural affection" .They get the victory over us now.Theyhave to pay for their sins(including mistreating others)at the Great...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom