Self control

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, especially for your need to learn self-control over your mind and emotions. We are truly honored that you have given us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

If you have seen improvements in this area, we would be delighted to hear about it. Please share a praise report with our community and let us all know how God has been faithful in answering your prayer. Your testimony will encourage others who are going through similar situations or who may be waiting for God to answer their prayers.

If you feel that your request has not yet been answered, or if you are still struggling with controlling your mind and emotions, especially when around people, please do not hesitate to share it again as a new request. Sometimes prayer needs to start with us. We want you to know that we are committed to continuing with you in prayer and believing God together with you for a breakthrough.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His precious son Jesus. Lord, we ask You to give our dear brother/sister the power of the Holy Spirit to live in self-control and peace. We ask You to make Your guiding presence known to them, even in the midst of emotional turmoil and mental battle. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey everyone...I'm new here... well I'm in my first relationship like ever..at times I feel so uncertain about him...and at times I find myself struggling with lust..I find myself watching porn over and over...I'm looking for a job to nurture my Skill as a graphic designer...and everytime I go...
Replies
10
Views
113
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I am coming to you today to ask for your prayers regarding a long and challenging situation in my workplace. I have been working at my university for ### years, and while I love my profession as a professor and researcher, the environment has become increasingly...
Replies
9
Views
140
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth in the workplace i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart Lord fix my situation at work bring in the help and coverage give me spiritual strength in...
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,645
Members
648,791
Latest member
Miyreinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom