Selected for job

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cholyaaimol

Guest
pray for me and my ### to get job
 
Gracious God, we remember before you those who suffer want and anxiety from lack of work or are in financial crisis. Guide the people of this land so to use our wealth and resources that all persons may find suitable and fulfilling employment and receive just payment for their labor. We humbly ask You to open the door of financial favor to those who are trying and have been praying to You. We know all is possible according to Your will. Lord we believe in You and have faith that our prayers will be answered. We thank You. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
I pray for a job to be granted. In the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Dear Lord, please bless all of us for a good job with good offer, suitable to our qualifications and interest. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
122
Glory to God I am ### from ### I have applied in many college but I am not selected anywhere .. today my entrance exam results will be out from ### I should be selected and should pass through the interview by God's grace and prayers for my 12th board exam starting on February second week I have...
Replies
7
Views
272
I had an interview last Friday which went well but could have been better. Please let me find God’s favour in being selected for the job as I really need it.
Replies
9
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom