Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Break the enemy's hold: Please stand with me in spiritual warfare and break every spirit of control and lying spirits that have bound my life through wrong diagnoses and incorrect medication. Pray that God closes the door to the past once and for all.Close old doors permanently: Pray...
Replies
9
Views
176
Hi, I am asking for intercessory prayer for a difficult and prolonged estate distribution after my parents, where my lawyer must apply for an extension with the Swedish Tax Agency this week. Please pray that this application is granted so we avoid a fine, that we experience general favor in the...
Replies
9
Views
345
I have been overwhelmed by so many things lately, and the stress has caused severe sleep problems, which have affected my work efficiency. Tomorrow, I am facing a significant financial loss, and I have been even more restless and unable to sleep these past few days. My family depends entirely on...
Replies
6
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,270
Messages
16,786,506
Members
648,853
Latest member
Fysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom