Seeking the face of God

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Kindly pray for me I'm seeking for God's face. I'm struggling with sin. He justified me when I receive Jesus as my Lord and Saviour but I keep on falling. I also need the Church where I'll settle.
 
[SIZE=12pt]Dear Lord. I can’t see the way ahead and at the moment I feel so confused.
So today I ask that your hand would be upon mine.
Please lead me safely through.
Guide my heart, my mind and body to navigate the way.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I put my trust in you. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.[/SIZE]
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose.

Trust in Him.

I am praying for you and with you.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel embarrassed ever asking for help, but I need prayer now more than ever. I've been homeless living out of my car and hotels when I could trying to support my family. I just got a great job about a month ago and got my first paycheck but my car was falling apart and it was reposessed. I am...
Replies
7
Views
104
🙇🏻 God of Hope Fill Us w/ All Joy and Peace in Believing, Rom 15:13, Seeking A City Wherein Lies All Joy: Heb 11:10; Where the Pure in Heart Shall See GOD, Matt 5:8: Father, Son, Spirit, Saints, Angels, and Things Which Eye has not Seen, Nor ear heard, which God has prepared for those Who Love...
Replies
5
Views
93
Dear Lord, Today i want to thank you for all the blessings you have given to my family. Thank you father for the good health you have given to all of us. We pray Lord that you continue to keep us safe and free from harm. I pray dear Lord for wisdom for my daughter who has now started her ###...
Replies
6
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,155
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom