Security And Completeness

  • Thread starter Thread starter angelsue
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angelsue

Guest
my dear friends,

I need you to pray with me as I ask God our Father to guide me in the right direction so that I will become very successful. I pray that I will soon meet my future Husband so that completeness of having a family unit will be given to me and my family. All I ask is that you pray that I do the right thing.

Thank You
 
Merciful Christ Jesus, hear and answer ###'s prayers by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends in Christ please pray for me that my job is secured at my work place I ask this in Jesus name Amen
Replies
14
Views
128
Dear friends in Christ please pray for me that God will secure my job I ask this in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
133
Despite graduating, my son has been unable to secure employment, and the prolonged job search has left him feeling discouraged and depressed. Please keep my son, ###, in your prayers, asking that God would open the right door for him and bless him with a job as soon as possible. Additionally, my...
Replies
11
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom