Second Chance

  • Thread starter Thread starter silvia
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silvia

Guest
I would like a prayer for my relationship to have a second chance, for God to open ###'s heart for me again.
 
Father please remember that we love you and have faith in you and help us today with this relationship we wish so much to care for this individual. Open the eyes and let the love return to us we pray for your help in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
12
Views
175
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, acknowledging my mistakes and the times I have fallen short. Thank You for Your mercy that never runs dry and for the hope that each new day brings. Lord, I ask for the grace of a second chance—to rebuild what was broken, to walk in wisdom...
Replies
7
Views
256
Heavenly Father, I am praying for a second chance in my job at ###. The HR has already submitted my updated resume to the hiring manager. My team got dissolved because management took a different direction. But they told me I can re-apply since it's not a performance issue. Hence, I am hoping...
Replies
5
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom