searching for a ###

Please pray that God will grant me a beautiful, on faithful wife.

This ###
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Guide us to the work that fits the gifts You’ve placed in us. Open the right doors, close the wrong ones, and lead us with clear wisdom and peace in Jesus' name Give us courage to keep applying, patience while we wait, and favor in every interview and opportunity. Bless the work of...
Replies
6
Views
116
Praise the Lord, My name is ### for the past years I have a deep desire to get married very soon. By all your prayers I got into Job as accountant. But, I am feeling a kind of lonely and also like who will be there with me. I am praising God for this matter everyday. I don't have any...
Replies
10
Views
213
Praise the Lord. Previously, I had given a prayer request stating that I have a deep desire to get married, but my father was hesitant about this matter. I had asked for your prayers that God would change his mind. By your prayers and God’s grace, my father’s heart has started to change. I was...
Replies
7
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,343
Messages
16,798,419
Members
649,861
Latest member
Azairxuanlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom