Psalms 139:23: Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts.

Christians sometimes don’t like other Christians. It is easy to let small things and not so small things come between us, our differences of opinion, prejudices, politics, racism, and even the Word of God.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name show Your children how to love others like You love us (in the good times, bad times, difficult seasons of our lives, including this Covid-19 pandemic). God bless us with the desire and strength to love like You love. Search our hearts. Speak to our hearts. Show me my heart. Show me what is not of You in my heart. Work on me Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith it is so.


 

Attachments

  • Psalms 139.jpg
    Psalms 139.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 29
Let Jesus in your heart, mind and soul. Let Him cleanse everything you have. Start thanking Him for what He is going to do. And here we are to worship You, here we are to bow down, here we are to say, You are our God, full of mercy and compassion on those who come to You seeking mercy and love.
 
Amen. Search our hearts o Lord and make us all new to serve You and to love you with all our heart. Amen
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name let my every thought, my every word, my every action, and breath declare the love of God. God please do the same for every member of my family, all my friends, and Encourager ###. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith it is so.
 
Let Jesus in your heart, mind and soul. Let Him cleanse everything you have. Start thanking Him for what He is going to do. And here we are to worship You, here we are to bow down, here we are to say, You are our God, full of mercy and compassion on those who come to You seeking mercy and love.
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name let my every thought, my every word, my every action, and breath declare the love of God. God please do the same for every member of my family, all my friends, and Encourager ###. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith it is so.
 
View attachment 175615

Psalms 139:23: Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts.

Christians sometimes don’t like other Christians. It is easy to let small things and not so small things come between us, our differences of opinion, prejudices, politics, racism, and even the Word of God.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name show Your children how to love others like You love us (in the good times, bad times, difficult seasons of our lives, including this Covid-19 pandemic). God bless us with the desire and strength to love like You love. Search our hearts. Speak to our hearts. Show me my heart. Show me what is not of You in my heart. Work on me Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith it is so.


So true ###.
Lord, make us a righteous instrument of Peace. Where there is fear, let faith increase; and where there is hatred, let Love storm its gates, in the mighty name of our risen Savior Jesus I pray, amen.
 
So true ###.
Lord, make us a righteous instrument of Peace. Where there is fear, let faith increase; and where there is hatred, let Love storm its gates, in the mighty name of our risen Savior Jesus I pray, amen.
All year long, we must search the Lord with all our heart and see the wonderful blessings He will bring to our life. May the peace of the Lord fill our hearts all year long.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O GOD SAVE ME, O GOD SAVE US, O GOD SAVE EVERYONE, O GOD SAVE EVERYTHING YOU CREATED,AMEN
Replies
13
Views
144
DEAR BRETHERN- I HAVE DEEP DESIRE TO GET MARRIED SOON WITHOUT A DELAY OR WAITING I AM ALMOST IN MID TWENTIES BUT I DONT WANT TO MARRY LATE BY COMPROMISING MY DESIRE IN PARTNER. I TALKED WITH MY MOM REGARDING THIS 2 TIMES I ALSO ASKED HER TO START SEARCHING. BUT I DID SOMETHING WHICH IS BEYOND...
Replies
9
Views
40
PRAISE THE LORD. I HAVE A DEEP DESIRE TO GET MARRIED SINCE VERY LONG YEARS NOW I AM ALMOST GOING TO BE IN MID TWENTIES. I SPOKE WITH MY MOM TO START SEARCHING ME A WIFE AND SHE TOLD OKAY. BUT THEY HAVNT STARTED YET. I AM AFRIAD OF GETTTING DELAYED. IT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM IF I DIDNT HAVE...
Replies
9
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,498
Messages
16,811,720
Members
650,838
Latest member
Screethainver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom