School Starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tootiemcfruity

Guest
Hey, I have one more request today. My sister is going to 7th grade this year and even though she has been to this school before, she is scared. Please pray that ### knows the Lord, and Jesus are right by her side and finds comfort and has a great first day. Thanks so much in advance ~ Bless you.
 
Dear Lord, I pray that you ease ###'s fears about school. Grant her the courage, love and success in her studies. Comfort her throughout the school year.

Amen
 
God I ask in Jesus' name that ### will do well in school this year and every year. Bless her to get all A's. Bless her Lord Jesus with friends that Love You and want the best for ###. Bless her family to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God even greater so that they will be a blessing to others. Amen!!!
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for ###, that your guardian angels will surround her at school, and that your perfect peace will fill her mind and heart! For God's perfect love casts out all fear! I pray that you remove all fear from ###, and give her the best first day in school ever! And a great safe school year, where Jesus becomes her best friend, and her helper in a time of trouble! We can come boldly unto the throne of grace, and obtain mercy, and find grace to help in a time of need! ( Hebrews 4:16 ) God Bless You ### and your little sister I will keep your family in my prayers! ### ( ### )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
361
I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my daughter in her first few weeks of medical school. Something really amazing is happening that I am absolutely sure is the work of God’s hands. Recently I posted here about my daughter having a very stressful and difficult time adjusting to medical...
Replies
9
Views
416
Dear God, Father of Abraham, Jesus Christ who died on the cross for us. Our daughter went to a school, where she witnessed students be treated inequitable. When we speak up for justice, we get retaliated against us. Our kids work really hard get good grades, follow all the rules. Speaking up for...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom