School Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord I pray that my teaching this week in a classroom is full of engaged learning and fun and laughter. Lord be with me in this classroom. Let there be no more fighting or swearing only engaged learning. Let all the children turn up in class for me. Amen
 
I pray to our Heavenly Father, that He will provide you with strength and wisdom to carry on your mission in life. May the young minds entrusted into your care will gain knowledge and wisdom too. God bless you always. Praying in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my family, friends (including me, myself and I) and the writer of this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. God let living for You be our passion. Help us all make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our previous daughter is in week 8 of student teaching with ### than one month to finish up term 1. Today during class, she was having the children line up and a little girl playfully poked our daughter on her side near her waist. In the moment our daughter lightly poked the little girl back...
Replies
10
Views
232
I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
341
Please pray for my daughter who is in her first year of medical school. She just started a couple of weeks ago and is overwhelmed with the amount of information and the very fast pace. She is working very hard but is so nervous that she won’t do well. Please help me pray for her to do well in...
Replies
11
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom