Say a prayer for ### She try ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for wisdom and direction for my husband as he decides on treatment for a health condition. Thank you!!!
Replies
11
Views
128
Please pray for my mom she's struggling to make it she's going to fixed income or raising and taking care of a adult brother of mine that has severe brain damage his name is ### he cannot function on his own he needs help he needs to go to a home my mom's trying to do that he she is struggling...
Replies
10
Views
168
I have no family other than my children. My Grandma passed away 2 years ago. My mom is all I have left but our relationship was always in turmoil. I made sure I always helped her with whatever I could despite my feelings towards her. Things got bad with our arguing and I refused to call her to...
Replies
8
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,846
Messages
16,815,784
Members
651,031
Latest member
Dorurnindael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom