Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Saving the government money seems to be the most important thing right now. I am nothing, my life means nothing, I am a burden, and I don't want to live in a country/world run by Christian nationalists. Please humanely euthanize me ASAP. ONLY ME. I'm begging.
Replies
8
Views
168
cultural exchange program stole my money I used to be an exchange student at ###. So to make things short the host family (self proclaimed Christians) wasn't too happy about the way I present myself culturally so they sent me back after only two weeks with a letter containing OFFENSIVE racist...
Replies
10
Views
158
My bank account gets refunded the money from Apple.bill pay..I shut down my Venmo account because they obviously had to do something with it. I shut down my Xfinity Wi-Fi as well. I get the money back to get some deodorant you jerks and a freakin new toothbrush. Im taking off my wedding rings I...
Replies
6
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom