Saving A Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

idw

Prayer Partner
I pray for my husband to end his 8 months affair and realize that family and marriage is what is important. I pray for him to come to his senses and return to a family that loves him. I pray for him to get through his depression and drinking problem and come home where he belongs.
 
Isaiah 41:15-16


Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.

Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the LORD, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband of 26 years is having an affair with a married woman. He thinks he needs to separate from me to figure out what he needs. We have 3 children. I didn't give him enough physical attention earlier in our marriage. I have changed since the kids are older and have committed to being...
Replies
9
Views
129
Jesus please help me with my applications the website that I need is still not working. Please let the website either start working again, or let someone help me. I have reached out to so many people, and no one will help me, and they keep gaslighting me by telling me there isn't a problem, when...
Replies
7
Views
158
Saving the government money seems to be the most important thing right now. I am nothing, my life means nothing, I am a burden, and I don't want to live in a country/world run by Christian nationalists. Please humanely euthanize me ASAP. ONLY ME. I'm begging.
Replies
8
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom