Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. Thank You Lord for blessing my son with a peaceful, calm and satisfy day today. Our air conditioner stop working yesterday. Lord I ask that You provide a repair...
Replies
11
Views
164
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of my son's life. Jesus, as he is resting right now, He did not sleep last night so I pray Lord that he will have sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dreams. Lord, I ask that You saturate my son...
Replies
7
Views
88
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. I pray he will not scream or angry as a way of expressing his limited functional language but sense of using his words gently and gratefully. Thank you prayer...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom