Salvation& deliverance for, my husband ###, ### from all drugs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

damil

Disciple of Prayer
Salvation & deliverance for, my husband ###, ### Sr from all drugs, alcohol, women he says he has lust issues Jesus Jesus Jesus & healing & restoration for, our marriage of ###yrs I put him out of the house ###months ago & in fact things have gotten worse since God told me to stand in this after ###months of crying I went to go file for divorce God stopped me & said ### no divorce I looked up & said, Lord are you, serious after all this man has put me through God spoke it again ### no divorce Lord Jesus please help me in the midst of me standing I'm hurting knowing my husband is sleeping around with all these women ###, ###, ###, ###, & ### & God knows who else I'm tired I don't see no change happening & the really hurting part of this I know most of these women that's sleeping with my husband & they know me & I know they are they're thanking God I'm not the ### I used to be oh Lord come quick I don't know how much more I can take of this Lord help me please I need breakthrough I need you to come & do something about this situation I'm losing it I need all your prayers prayer warriors of God thank you so much in advance for lifting my husband ### my marriage up unto the Lord for me with me God Bless you all & your family ###
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord protect my old sick mother, my brother and me from all evil. Especially from things that we not see as evil. I am saved by grace of Jesus Christ but i would like my mom and brother to be translated into the Kingdom of God/Jesus/light to. In Jesus name amen. Please pray for protection over...
Replies
9
Views
126
For ###'s grandchild, sepsis, urgent, ### the dog, needs healing miracle, so not put down, to walk again, be totally healed, ### the dog, their owners, ### and ###: hearts, and from stroke, ###, her eyes burnt by sun, mum, her eyes, diabetes, minds; any negative autism effects, all health, ###...
Replies
7
Views
238
As a ### mother I am in lots of heart acks, and pain today with heavy burden in my heart for my children for their eternal life, I seek God's intervention and, your prayer for God to set my children free from evil and work of the Satan, mind controlling demons, may they come to God's obedience...
Replies
7
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,652
Messages
16,813,735
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom