Salvation And Deliverance

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lesliemsamala

Guest
I need prayers for total salvation for myself and members of my family

I need prayers for total deliverance for me and my family from anything which is not from GOD

I need prayers for total healing for both spiritual and physical for me and my family

I thank Our Lord Jesus Christ for your prayers and may God Bless You abundantly.

Amen

###
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will totally, no doubt about it, save everyone in my family including me, myself, and I. Also saved and everyone of my friends that are not saved. Bless us all to come to know you, love you, and obey You. Thank You Jesus.





Please save me O Lord. "I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. God I'm so sorry for all the wrong I have done. Please forgive me. I repent (I turn from anything that is not pleasing to You Jesus). Jesus I’m calling upon You to save me right now! Jesus come live in my heart and be my Savior and Lord (boss) of my life. Make me the person You would be proud to call Your child. Fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. Make every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for.



Please help me; teach me Your Word. Make me find the time to read, study, meditate upon Your Word daily. And release Your Godly wisdom upon me and in me that I will live my life pleasing unto You. Let my lifestyle, my actions, and every conversation I have be shaped by the Word of God. Let me be known as a Child of God who knows the Word of God by the lifestyle that I live. Don’t let me even try to make a fool out of your children. Don’t let me be used of the devil. Let me only be used for the Glory of God to do His Will. And Lord Jesus please do the same for family, friends, and writer of this prayer. Help us all live our lives pleasing unto You. Bless us all Lord Jesus to walk in the Knowledge, Wisdom, Understanding, and Obedience to the Word of God. Bless us to walk in the Grace of God. Amen.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name make Your will for my life my will for my life. Help me to grow in the true knowledge of Your Word. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in You. Bless me to know You better so that I may fall more in love with You . Bless me with an unquenchable, unrelenting, unstoppable desire to be a doer of Your Word and not a hearer only. Show me how to honor and respect You Lord Jesus with my life (body, soul, and spirit). And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my family, and all those connected to me. Bless us all with an unquenchable, undeniable, unstoppable love for YOU that can not be ignored or denied. Let our love for You and Your Grace strengthen us all to walk in obedience to Your Word so that we may be pleasing in Your sight and live a success in life in Christ Jesus. Amen!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Salvation and Deliverance of my Husband and Adult children and Daughters husband! Jesus help my kids find job! Psalm 91 over all of ### that God spares our homes from flooding and Hurricanes! Jesus Deliver me from myself
Replies
8
Views
104
I am writing to request your powerful intercessory prayers for my ###-year-old sister, ###. She is not yet a born-again Christian, but I am standing in the gap for her soul, believing that the Lord will break every chain of trauma, confusion, and spiritual oppression in her life. ### has endured...
Replies
13
Views
303
My wife is an alcoholic also add to pain meds her name ###. My son is on drugs. My marriage is a failure just chaos and confusion in my house.
Replies
11
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom