Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a family home to be sold as quick as possible. Pray that God send the right people, who are able to pay the asking price for the house. With God nothing is impossible.
Replies
13
Views
142
Dear Lord, I have a house inspection today, and I’m leaving everything in Your hands. I pray that the inspection goes well and that the sale of the house can move forward to the next steps without any more unexpected expenses or financial loss. Please take care of everything according to Your...
Replies
11
Views
48
I ask for God's grace and mercy to get offers on our house that we placed on the market. We have found a house we want to move to but can conclude until we sell our house and close the mortgage on it. I want God to answer us speedily. I am worried
Replies
10
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom