Sale Of Property (Critical)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jackdog
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackdog

Guest
Please pray that I get a closing on the property I have sold. Things are only getting worse and I need this now so I can pay all my past due bills. I am not sure how much longer I can live with the stress. Also keep all the other people who too are suffering financial problems. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. God Bless you all.
 
Dear Lord,

Help ### to get thru all the financial needs. Provide the family to rejoice in you.

Show your loving kindness to this family.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord, please interfere ###'s property's selling process. Please help ###'s financial trouble. Please help ### to find out a way out so that ### can finance everything securely. Please bless ###, Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Psalm 9:18 - For the needy shall not always be forgotten; The expectation of the poor shall not perish forever.

The Scriptures say that nothing is impossible with You Lord. You are a God of impossibilities as well as a God of sufficiencies.

We believe with one accord that You have heard the voice of our supplications as the scripture says, "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask in prayer." We all glorify and honour to You alone Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Athul my son is going to close a sale for his company pls pray for ### get visa etc..
Replies
5
Views
322
Please pray that all obstacles be removed regarding the sale of my flat and the Registration takes place next week. There is nothing impossible with our God. My God will surely make a way where there seems to be no way. Please do pray for this.
Replies
5
Views
239
Praying that the family gets a good buyer who will buy our property at a very good rate and the sale will yield maximum profit. We pray against usurpers and dubious people.
Replies
9
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,433
Messages
16,822,630
Members
651,377
Latest member
Stroomarran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom