Said and lonely

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray me and my neighbor become real close and have a great relationship. He's a real nice God fearing guy. I'm lonely and need a companion. Please Please pray he comes back and talk and we become together and have a great God fearing relationship. If it's God's will. Anen
Replies
9
Views
129
Lord many times during the day i feel lonely and i sometimes slip into a depression. I dont understand lord why no one will talk to me. Your word says for one to have many friends one must be friendly. Lord im friendly. but no one likes me. I dont understand it. I suppose lord it has to do with...
Replies
11
Views
247
Lord today and yesterday have been very hard and rough days for me. I know lord that Satan is not all knowing but some how he knows my thoughts and knows how to get to me. I remember lord a good christian friend of mine a long time ago pointed at his head and said this is the devil's play ground...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom