Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
 

Attachments

  • 1700626959082.png
    1700626959082.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ask Your divine protection and guidance over my sister as she travels on a long journey today. Surround her with your angels, keeping her and all who are traveling safe from the dangers of the road. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
13
Views
186
Heavenly Father, I ask Your divine protection and guidance over my sister as she travels on a long journey today. Surround her with your angels, keeping her and all who are traveling safe from the dangers of the road. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I pray for this in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
156
Hello I drive a lot at my job and I am so thankful for my car. I ask for prayers for safe travels today and each day also for my vehicle to run smoothly and efficiently. I try to take care of everything the Lord has entrusted to me and I would love to keep this vehicle in the best shape possible...
Replies
8
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,674
Messages
16,813,927
Members
650,950
Latest member
Wheitormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom