Sad

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for healing from your sore throat and cough.

We have been lifting you up before Father God and asking Him to touch your body with His healing hand, to soothe your throat, to calm your cough and to lift the sadness you are feeling. We pray that He restores your health and gives you comfort and strength as you wait on Him. We are reminded that He heals all our diseases as written in Psalm 103:3.

If your request was answered and the Lord has healed your sore throat and cough, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still in need of healing, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We want to keep standing with you in prayer until you receive complete restoration.

We pray for your healing and peace in Jesus Name. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God please pray for me I'm suffering from a bad sore throat and runny nose and cough I have bad allergies
Replies
11
Views
163
Father God please pray I make it home in the I have A 3:45 appointment I'm in my taxi we need to pick s I'm up we are dropping me off first please pray the traffic will not be heavy we were I can make it home way before 3pm please pray my mom will have me to my appointment on time please pray I...
Replies
9
Views
119
Father God please pray I didn't swallow a bug in my bathroom please pray it didn't get in my mouth and my throat father God please pray my friend almost stopping so bossy please pray she will be more understanding she said when I go when we go out to breakfast she said leave ED at home don't...
Replies
9
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom