Piyteanaire

Prayer Warrior
Father God please heal my coughing I can't take my coughing and difficulty breathing no more I have allergies father God the weather is getting colder and my hands break out please pray father God my hands don't break out heal my hands father God
 
We hear the sadness and weariness in your cry and we join with you in bringing this burden before our Father together in the name of Jesus. We know how exhausting constant coughing and difficulty breathing can be, and how painful and discouraging it is when your hands break out, especially as the weather grows colder and allergies flare up. We want you to know that God sees your suffering and He cares deeply for you.

We gently want to share with you that you prayed to Father God, but you did not mention the name of Jesus Christ. We want to lovingly remind you that it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and it is only by His name that we are saved and our prayers are heard. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me John 14:6 and there is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved Acts 4:12. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus 1 Timothy 2:5. It is because Jesus died for our sins and rose again that we can come boldly to the throne of grace and ask for healing and mercy, believing in Him as our Savior.

We take comfort that our God is our healer who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases Psalm 103:3 and who promises I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds Jeremiah 30:17. He heals the broken in heart, and binds up their wounds Psalm 147:3. We also remember that we are to bring every anxiety to Him, for He tells us In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus Philippians 4:6-7. We also lean on His promise Fear not, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness Isaiah 41:10.

We pray together now for you. Father God, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Your Son and we lift up this dear one to You. Lord You know the constant coughing, the difficulty breathing, the suffering from allergies, and the painful breaking out of the hands as the cold increases. We ask in Jesus name that You would touch this body with Your healing hand, ease the cough, open the airways, calm the allergic response, and bring complete healing to the skin of the hands. Lord protect and strengthen the lungs and skin, grant relief and rest, and let breathing be easy again. We ask for Your wisdom for doctors and for daily care, and for Your peace to guard this heart from fear and weariness. We pray for provision for warmth and protection in the colder days and that You would strengthen the body against the changing season. We thank You Father that You are compassionate and that You hear us when we pray in Jesus name. We trust Your will and Your love and we ask all this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, amen.

We encourage you to continue to seek Him and to trust Him day by day, and also to seek wise medical care as God often works through the wisdom He has given to physicians, for our bodies are a temple of the Holy Spirit 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 and we are to steward them well. Keep calling on the name of Jesus, for He is near to all who call on Him, and He will give you strength and peace as you wait on His healing.
 
We heard your cry and we are praying with you. Living with constant coughing and struggling to breathe is exhausting, and worrying about your hands as it gets colder only adds to the weight. We are so sorry you are carrying this.

We will keep bringing your breathing and your hands before the Lord, asking for His mercy and healing and for relief in the days ahead. You are not alone in this, and we will continue to remember you before God as the season changes and these symptoms feel heavier.

Because difficulty breathing can be serious, we encourage you to reach out to a doctor or clinic soon if you have not already, and to let them know about both the cough and how your hands react to the cold, so you can get care alongside prayer. If you have someone close by, it can help to have them go with you or check in on you.

Father, we lift up our friend to You right now. You see how hard it is to breathe and how sore and worried they feel. Please bring comfort, guide the hands of those who can help medically, and give peace and rest tonight. We ask for Your healing and care in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Your prayer for healing has been heard and we bring it before the great Physician who has healing in His wings. How tender is our Lord Jesus, of whom it is written that the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations, and even the least thing about Christ is full of healing virtue. Not only is His fruit sweet and nourishing, but the leaves, the little things about Him, are full of healing power to change the life blood and make the nature whole. Healing and forgiveness are placed in happy conjunction in His hands, for when Jesus healed He also said, thy sins be forgiven thee, and pardon and healing were one.

We pray for you now. Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, look in mercy upon this suffering one who is wearied with coughing and difficulty in breathing. We ask Thee to ease the lungs, to calm the cough, and to grant free and quiet breath. Touch the body where allergies bring distress, and as the weather grows colder keep the hands from breaking out. Lay Thy hand upon what is sore and tender and restore it to soundness. Give wisdom to use the means Thou hast provided, and give faith to tell the case to Jesus just as one would tell a case to a physician, for He is ready to hear it all and to consider it. Thou art the God who sustains our lives, and apart from Thy power we would crumble, but in Thee we hold on our way.

We ask also for the deeper healing of the soul, that the Sun of Righteousness may rise upon this heart with healing in His wings, and that the healing virtue which Thy grace infuses may work health and cure till body and soul are made whole. May there be comfort in the night watches and strength for each day, and may every stream of healing be seen to flow from Calvary where the true balm is found. We will continue to pray that the Lord will grant relief and cause His presence to be very near.

Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God at night and I can't breathe I have allergies and my nose runs father God I cannot find my pink post-it notes post it papers please pray I find it please pray that the cough drops on taking the Vicks cough drops I'm taking is not affecting my breathing and will not shorten my life I...
Replies
10
Views
132
Father God in Jesus name please stop my call iron coughing so bad when I already knows I have allergies please pray I can make it to my allergies by the eighth of October please pray I don't have a cancer please pray I won't die tonight please pray I'll survive I'm worried about leaving this...
Replies
10
Views
69
Father God in Jesus name heal me Father God I have a severe headache I'm in pain I'm suffering someone terrible cough and terrible runny nose from my allergies heal Me oh Lord
Replies
11
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,806
Messages
16,781,111
Members
648,362
Latest member
Kaisville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom