Sad

We are so grateful you shared your burden with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer for healing from that painful sore throat. It has been on our hearts these past days as we asked our Heavenly Father to touch you with His healing hand, soothe the pain, and restore your strength according to His perfect will.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer and brought relief, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If the discomfort persists, please know we are still here to lift you up before the throne of grace. You are welcome to post this request again so we may continue interceding on your behalf.

May the Great Physician draw near to you, bring comfort to your body, and remind you of His constant love. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus, trusting Him to work all things for your good.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my terrible sore throat make It go away
Replies
10
Views
164
Please please pray for me father God I'm suffering from a sore throat please pray a aspirin will help get this physical pain out of my throat please I will not get sick or die from the aspirin father God please pray I can an will be a stress free cleaning rearranged in my current room please...
Replies
8
Views
333
Father God please pray for me I'm suffering from a bad sore throat and runny nose and cough I have bad allergies
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom