Sad ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Thank you for your love and mercy thank you for your provision and protection. I’m sad and I don’t know how to get out of this pain. I have been struggling for years financially and with my marriage and job. It doesn’t get better and change doesn’t happen. My home was transferred to another...
Replies
8
Views
177
Please please pray for me father God I'm suffering from a sore throat please pray a aspirin will help get this physical pain out of my throat please I will not get sick or die from the aspirin father God please pray I can an will be a stress free cleaning rearranged in my current room please...
Replies
8
Views
292
Please pray for me as I'm feeling very sad today. It may be due to me needing to get out of the house and feeling stir crazy as I haven't left the house in a few days. It could also be due to some other things happening in my life right now. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom