Runnin Out Of Time.

  • Thread starter Thread starter james
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

james

Guest
I've been praying for funds to pay my rent and keep my phone connected. The phone needs to be paid by end of day 10/1 to day is 9/30 time running out and no relief in sight. Still have until 10/23 on rent. Would like to have both in time. I know God's time is not our time but we have to live and conform to this time. Please Please help.
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN
 
Dear Lord, please intervene on ### financial trouble. Please bless ### with wisdom, strength, consolation, and peaceful mind in enduring this hard situation. Please Father, help ### to see a way out door of ### problem. Please let ### to resettle ### finance. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you give me and my coworkers spiritual strength to overcome our work assignments Lord God i invite you into my day and workplace im praying that the Angel of the Lord encamp around me and my department i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind...
Replies
9
Views
140
I have two scenarios concerning rent arrears 1) I'm unemployed with rent arrears they are five figures and no active apartment lease. 2) I was offered a renewal lease but held off on signing it because of being unemployed and there’s no guarantee of getting income anytime to address the arrears...
Replies
8
Views
239
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Iit is very close to checkout time but I spoke to the manager my situation and she graciously gave me until 1 pm to vacate the room. I am still standing on gods promise to perfect that which CONCERNETH me . I still need intercession to stand in faith with me. I could never...
Replies
13
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom