RISEN

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
James 5:16 (KJV): The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16 (NLT): The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results. Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name to cover my family, my friends, the writer of this prayer, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone o Lord are great and worthy of all praise. You sent us here to earth to be a light that shines in a dark world. Make us all Thine very own. For our human mind cannot understand the greatness of God, the deep love He has for us and the eternal purpose for our existence on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible Verses About Never Give Up Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. 2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armour of light.- Romans 13:12 New International Version - UK I was so excited to put on my new for the first time, but after just a few hours I wanted to throw them away. My eyes ached and head throbbed from adjusting to the new...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Filled with gratitude because I graduated and got my Masters degree, passed my MSW exam and got a new job.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom