Lay It At God's Feet

I cannot access the attached image content. Please provide the text of the prayer request so I can redact it appropriately.
 

Attachments

  • Lay It At God's Feet.webp
    Lay It At God's Feet.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 32

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Lamentations 5:18 proclaims, "Because of the mountain of Zion, which is desolate, the foxes walk upon it." Extended Explanation of the Verse: This profound verse encapsulates not only the physical desolation of a beloved city but also...
Replies
10
Views
143
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 42:22: “But this is a people plundered and looted, all of them trapped in pits or hidden away in prisons. They have become plunder, with no one to rescue them; they have been made loot, with no one to say, ‘Send them back.”...
Replies
7
Views
108
Pray that Jesus will provide and I just lay the workplace issue on his feet and prayed that I will retain the job as I need the finances to pay my bills and thank Jesus that I still have the job and pray for justice.
Replies
7
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom