Right direction in God's work

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that everything went ok for my apartment recertification yesterday and me and my son will not lose our apartment. Please pray God's hand is over our home and protection. Please keep praying for my dad and also for God to silence my doubt, fear and intrusive thoughts. I'm also worried...
Replies
14
Views
202
I feel very spiritually weak today. I feel like I’ll just let people take advantage of me because that’s all I’ve ever known. I can’t stop the cycle. I’m praying in Jesus name that I don’t fall into the trap of addiction but that’s where my life seems to be headed. Lost my job and now everything...
Replies
7
Views
235
I'm in a state of confusion; I do not know where my life is heading. I'm ### and since I did my KCSE, I've been home with my parents 24/7. It's been ### years now, and I haven't done anything with my life—no college, no course, never worked before. I feel like I'm in a trapped zone. My parents...
Replies
6
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,628
Messages
16,790,310
Members
649,191
Latest member
Aliarlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom